How to Pay for SBRR

1. Use the Paypal button on the right-hand column and pay $125 for your yearly membership.
2. Then select which type of coaching you want (general coaching $40/month or personal coaching $120/month).

Monday, August 12, 2013

Tuesday 8/13 6AM workout details

Hi, workout for those racing the WestMONSTER  on Thursday is 4x200@mile race effort, with a 200 meter jog between.
For those racing McConnells 10k Sunday, 3x1600 @5k race pace with 4min jog between
All marathoners Portland, SBIVM, Berlin, Chicago, CIM (even if racing McConnells)
5-6x1600@10k race pace with 4min between each


Paces vary as usual between efforts and groups as well as individuals. Those I coach know their paces. If you as an individual don't know what pace to run, send me an email at sbrunrace@yahoo.com and I will let you know.

See you all Saturday,
Rusty

3 comments:

  1. I am seeing my dream fulfilled from now.I was very eager for such an opportunity. I had bought new balance crossfit but never got the chance.This time I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. nice one benefits upright bike

    ReplyDelete
  3. I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. Christian cost sharing health plans

    ReplyDelete