How to Pay for SBRR

1. Use the Paypal button on the right-hand column and pay $125 for your yearly membership.
2. Then select which type of coaching you want (general coaching $40/month or personal coaching $120/month).

Friday, December 31, 2010

1/1/10 Resolution run

Hi,
Happy New Year's Eve!

Mike and I want to wish you a Happy New Year and thank you all for being part of Santa Barbara Running and Racing! This weekend I will be writing up a brief review of the running year for the athletes I write schedules for and for those I've observed whether I'm writing your schedule or not. Mike will be doing the same when he gets a moment so don't be bummed if you don't see your name right away....as I'm sure it's on it's way.

We will be using the resolution 5k/10k as our workout tomorrow. It begins at Chase Palm park 8am. Some will race and other will do a tempo run.

If you are not racing, then we suggest using the 10k as your workout (it's two 5k loops). Run the first loop at ~marathon effort/pace and the second loop about 10sec slower than your 10K race effort.
Good Luck to those racing!


No comments:

Post a Comment